Far often our constitutional rights are being stripped away.
People in positions of power, are abusing their power and making unjust laws to
prevent law-abiding citizens unprotected or unable provide for their basic
needs. The corruption eve goes as far as local law enforcement. I am not saying
there are not good cops, but their sure are a lot of bad ones. The bad ones who
are caught are given a slap on the wrist when caught and little to no legal
actions is taken. In many cases they are put on paid leave, or in other words a
vacation. I mean they should have some perks of the job, but take the traffic
collisions for example, notice how it’s never their fault. Or how about the
bribes they accept. Some of it not even in money, I found a story on sexual
bribes, what kind of sick cop is that! You have cops overlooking murders,
participating in illegal activities, some with heads of prime criminal
organizations in their pockets. It is enough for one person to go mad. And you
wonder why there is so much distrust with police officers in this country.
For the good cops I am deeply sorry. I know you are out
there trying to do right by people. I’ve seen you and you are out there. It is
a shame these pieces of filth are out their giving you guys and gals a bad
name. Polices officers are public servants. They are defenders of justice and
the keepers of law and order. When they start to overstep their positions that’s
when I get really angry! Seriously when the “dirty” cops start messing around causing
fear in the hearts of the ordinary citizen we got a huge problem
.
For action there is a consequence whether it is good or bad.
So why in America are we rewarding bad behavior? If you’re out busting crime,
you should not be committing crime. Hypocrites are not welcome in many places.
I shouldn’t’ have to be looking over my shoulder wondering who the heck is
going to get arrested today. I’m serious a couple weeks ago I was unlawfully
frisked at a pool hall, just because some moron said I had a gun. No apologies
from the cop. He didn’t even tell me what was going on until I questioned him
about. I mean what the heck! You wondering people don’t like you. Cops should be smart enough to follow their
own laws.
The abuse even goes on inside of the law. Like quotas, you
must catch so many speeding or you’re in trouble. Seriously go away with your
speed traps or freaking illegal cameras. It is unconstitional by the way. You
didn’t see my driving so therefore here is reasonable doubt. Go out catch a
known drug dealer who you know is carrying for heaven’s sake. Do some good for
this world instead angering somebody for no good reason.
Then there is the things were you cannot fight back. I’m
sorry if someone is beating the snot out of me for no reason, which happens all
the time, I’m going to fight back. ”Dirty” cops think they are untouchable,
because most of the time they are. Every fiber of my being wants to show them
how wrong that thought really is. But, unfortunately most of the time they are
right. No legal action is taken. People are too scared to stand up to them; the
whole entire system is majorly corrupted!
Cops are recent thing. You know how they started.
Corporations hired goons to keep their workers in line. So the whole bases of the
law enforcement idea are fear. I shouldn’t have to fear the people who are
supposed to protect me. It makes me angry beyond all reason!
Again not all cops are “dirty” believe or not there are some
who do their jobs right. Thank you to those honorable men and women who side
with good. This article is not about you. I have the utmost respect for you and
I would shake each and every one of your hands if I could. God bless you all,
and may you being protected from any danger. However for those dirty cops, from
the bottom of my heart I wish to tell you to get out of law enforcement!
No comments:
Post a Comment